Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Here's a peek at what happened in my studio in the past few days:

My response to Quilting Arts "Staycation" Challenge - a 4 x 6" postcard.  It's going in the mail in the morning!

When I was at the New England Quilt Museum a few weeks ago, Sylvia pointed out an interesting publication among the "yard sale" items.  It was fascinating so I picked it up for $5, Fabric Post Cards by Judi Warren put out by American Quilter's Society.

With this subject in mind, I then read about the QA Postcard Challenge and away I went!  Really a challenge to do something like this so small!  But it was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful imagery Janis, and at such a small scale.
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thanks for LMK about the difficulties posting your comments! I learn something everyday!

    ReplyDelete