Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another Madrona Road Quilted Tote Bag

My Elna is back and in great shape!  Finished another Madrona Road Challenge tote bag.
 
The original Pattern that I referred to for construction of both totes is from Quiltoutloud, but the link I have seems to be outdated - it was published in 2009.
 
However, I'm not great at following patterns, due to both lack of technical proficiency and my dominant creative bent, so the creative pattern is mostly mine and the construction pattern is mostly theirs. 
 

 
Also, yesterday was the January meeting for the Boston Modern Quilt Guild where Hema did a great tutorial on free motion quilting.  Small world...we realized I was her daughter's Toddler Teacher in daycare! 
 
 Hema is quite accomplished at free motion quilting.  You can find her blog here: http://malinisquilts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment