Sunday, January 27, 2013

Final Print for Solstice Exchange

It's done!  I seriously questioned by ability to bring this to a successful conclusion but the final print achieves the goal I set out to accomplish. 



 
And I learned quite a bit in the process.  I think I need to change my approach.  Not having the benefit of any classes or workshops in this media,  I suspect I've been approaching this as a painter, rather than a printmaker.   I think I need to simplify my designs, from the beginning, down to simpler color blocks.  Don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! your outcome is beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hema. And Trish, it looks like your comment went the way of the dinasaurs...lol, but I did see it and thanks anyway! I love getting feedback!

    ReplyDelete